Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This place is a local favorite. Great food and atmosphere, let me introduce you to our chef.

Chef Rico starts out with some potatoes and onions, yum.

So I'll bet your wondering how I knew my chef's name. Well, my investigative skills are highly refined. And the egg was a good clue too.


If your chef arranges your fried rice into a heart shape it can only mean one of two things, either he wants your phone number or a good tip!

It's hard to believe that explosion on the grill is my steak...and it was gooooooooood!

After a while chef Rico taught me some of the tricks of the trade. Let me just say based on the final destination of that bowl of rice, I think I'll stick with airplanes!


...and this is my sensor 3 radar operator...yeah... We are so proud of him!

6 comments:

noel joy said...

wow! my own personal chef!!! um, please do not try this at home!

looks yummy!

Jackie said...

Oh it that one plane on the radar screen or two...or maybe a whole fleet..can't see them straight :)

Hum..once again you have to prove to me that you are working there and not just having a grand vacation

Anonymous said...

that was the most scary freaky thing on earth (mostly the scary face).

noel joy said...

did you spill the rice???????

noel joy said...

that last comment was from torrey. :)

joscelyne cutchens said...

that looks yummy!