Thursday, February 28, 2008

Welcome to the first annual VP-1 Screaming Eagles fashion show! We have lots of new and exciting outfits to strut the hanger deck in style so just sit back and enjoy! Here our CMC shows off a new line of military casual wear. Note the swimmies and snorkel to accessorize this stunning ensemble.

Terra shows off the latest in semi-formal beach/rain wear. Note the sleek lines and color coordination. You go sister with your bling-bling! This will certainly turn some heads and attract the kind of attention you deserve!

Alright...you caught me horsing around. What do all of these individuals have in common? They all won a popularity contest! That's right. You know the kind where you put your favorite person on a list to take part in a plane wash and then back it up with some green. Well these people really know how to bring in the green!
And here is our group of celebrities. You may be asking yourself why I'm not standing there...well, people like me! Actually I won the contest last deployment. Yep, nothing more fun than washing a plane...except maybe slamming your finger in the door!

P.S. If you haven't figured it out yet...I'm back in Japan...

6 comments:

Jackie said...

You are too funny Mister :) Love your fashion show pictures....
Did you get my shutters from Liv while you were gone????

Stan said...

No. Sorry. I was too busy crashing go-carts and basking in the sun to worry about shutters mom. Maybe next time :).

noel joy said...

you know just how to cheer a girl up, don't you! :) love it!

the fashions were excellent, and i had no idea how much experience you had mc'ing a fashion show... hmmmm... is there a lifetime tv movie in my future???

Anonymous said...

dear dad,
put more pictures of yourself on the stan the man blog(your blog). I love you. come back soon.
sincerly,
Torrey

Anonymous said...

dad
i luf yoo
luf
emma

Jackie said...

Oh Emma's comment made me chuckle...
i luf yoo too