Sunday, March 23, 2008

Alright! There is a nasty rumor going around about me not doing any work on deployment. You know who you are and don't even try to deny it! I would just like to prove with this simple picture that I am in fact working my tail to the bone. Do you see any toys or play things in this picture? NO! Just work stuff! Work, work, work, work!!! And this poor gentleman comes to me, why? Because he doesn't know how a P-3 works. So I'm showing him how it "works". See, lots of work...nothing but work. Man I'm tired.

6 comments:

noel joy said...

look at you work... you working worker, you! did you show him the p3 light? ;)

joscelyne cutchens said...

yeah, my dh says you p-3 boys work reeeeal hard on deployment. ha!

Cindy said...

I would say that being away from your family is work enough...Thank you!
Noel's scrappy friend, Cindy

Anonymous said...

Kenny has an MP-3...is that kinda the same thing? And then there is C3-PO....is that related in any way, shape, or form? Hmmmmmmm???

Take care...

Luv2talk

Anonymous said...

Love to see my tax dollars at "work". Those coffee breaks just aren't the same without the special brewing qualities of the pink coffee maker!

Jackie said...

Yeah yeah....I don't see work going on...just a coffee break.......and a chat with a friend :)