Monday, March 10, 2008

Emma and Daddy loving the great outdoors.
Torrey and Daddy having a great time!

My little girls have been reminding me that I haven't posted anything on my blog for a while. Well, I don't have any recent pictures but I do have some pictures of a hike I took the girls on just before deployment. I hope this will do.



So my beloved wife has asked me to participate in a questioner that originated on her friends blog and so on and so forth and you get the picture. So to ensure continued martial bless I have agreed to this rather "girly" activity. I only hope that I will still maintain my masculinity and dignity and that no one will hurt my feelings and make me cry!

What is your full name? Stanton Allmen Culbertson; although my middle name was supposed to be, Allman, but there was a little typo on my birth certificate. I was named after my two grandfathers Stan and Allman. My Grandfather on my mom's side was actually Edwin Stanton Miller the II but that's too snooty of a name for a Naval flight engineer! It's like having a guy named "Charles of Exxon" change the oil in your car. No thanks! Have Chuck do the work. No offense Charles.

How long have we been married? 8 or 9 years or so but who's really counting? Can't we all just live in the now? I'm glad I've got the most wonderful woman in the universe to stand by my side and keep track of such things. :-D

What is your dream job? A P-3 orion flight engineer! Oh, I'm sorry, I miss-understood the question. I thought you said "ream job"...my bad! Ok, I'll try again. I think a float plane pilot/flyfishing guide.

What is your favorite Car? A 57 Chevy Bel Air, two door, hard top with a tricked out 350 under the hood all restored by yours truly!

What is your claim to fame? This is a tough one. I have accomplished so much "fame" worthy stuff in my life. Like I threw my mother-in-law out of my sailboat, I have a special affection for cats!!! (like in my gun sights), I am extremely anal (just look at my toolbox), but I think the kicker is my wife is friends with the scrapbooker of the year.

What do you like to do? I love to hang out with my family. We just got a new camper so I'm really looking forward to spending some quality time with them in the woods after this deployment.

What's your biggest fear? Failure...but my first biggest fear is something happening to my family while I'm overseas.

What animal describes you? A cat! Just kidding. A Honey Badger. I'm stubborn and I must achieve my objective even if it kills me.

If you could live in any era which one would it be? The late 1700's because I would have loved to be part of the forming of our country.

What is your guiltiest pleasure? I love to wash the car. I know...weird! Think about it. I get to fire up the pressure washer, play in my garage with all of my tools, watch the kids play in the water and try to stand up when they use the pressure washer and at the end of it all my car has bling bling!!

What do you love about your spouse? Everything! Even the things that drive me crazy I love. Most of all she always bring a smile to my face and keeps me from taking myself too seriously. She reminds me to take a breath and enjoy the simple things in life. And she is HOT!!!

I don't have any tags so there!

4 comments:

noel joy said...

you're such a good sport! i love that i can harass/guilt you into doing most anything! lol!

no seriously...i think you're cool... mostly. ;)

i love you!

Jackie said...

oh i am part of your claim to fame ;)

noel joy said...

hi my name is stan and i REALLY want to take more pictures for my kids... lol! ;)

hope everything is going well "up north" hope you're back to a decent internet connection soon.

i love you.

joscelyne cutchens said...

Come on daddy Stan... the girls want some pics! (and we do too!)
Glad to see you're past the halfway point. :)