Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just to prove that I am working, here are some pictures of the view from my office. Man! That looks like a good fishing spot...errr...right! I was talking about work.
I have been accused of having my head in the clouds. Now come on...is that such a bad thing?
For those non-aviation types, this is what a 20 degree angle of bank looks like with a volcano outside...just in case you wanted to know.
And finally, look at all of the switches buttons and levers I get to play with. I wonder what that red one does!?

5 comments:

noel joy said...

look at you go! actually working and everything!!! :D :D :D

sweet pics... what DOES the red one do? ;)

Jackie said...

Hum...I think this is all simulator stuff :) and what does that red flashing button do????

Anonymous said...

All this talk about red buttons is getting a little uncomfortable for me..... How about that lovely sky, huh? Nice pic's all!

Anonymous said...

Is that 20 degrees angle of bank at 405 knots? Cuz "then" I would be impressed....Mach 2, 20 degrees angle of bank with a volcano erupting in front of you....yea...then I'd say I'm impressed!

Daisydo said...

Well... dont' leave us hanging... what does that big red button do? I promise I won't push it.