Monday, January 21, 2008

So Noel asks me the other day, "If Mount Pinatubo erupted out there, aren't there any damaged buildings, and if there are can you get a picture of one?" Yes honey, there are; and yes honey, I can.

Does anyone recognize this Vietnam relic. It's the UH-1 Huey, the work horse of the war. The PAF (Philippines Air Force) still flies these things...and you thought P-3's were old!



Don't be fooled by the Ferrari emblem on this hood. There are other indications that this may not be the real thing.

WATCH OUT!!!! If the 2008 elections don't go well, this could be the future of the HumVee:-0




...and now for something completely different! A man riding his bike with a giant box on his head...rrrrright. What else needs to be said?

4 comments:

noel joy said...

HA!!! i love it! if i didn't know better i would wonder if you actually did any work... :)

Jackie said...

Why is only one man packin on the bike? Love the car...wow they do make Ferrari's different in that part of the world...box on head? Heck I have a hard enough time walking with my head on my head..........

Anonymous said...

I sure do recognize the antique Huey. My brother flew in them in Nam. Hence, he will not use elevators if stairs are available(really). FYI- "Box-on-head" is prepared for the next monsoon....NOW GO GET THAT BOX!!!

Anonymous said...

I sold that Ferrari to some dude on eBay for $219,000...sucker.